We diagnose your problems
It’s by working directly with our clients that we can guarantee the smooth performance of the equipment already in place and develop tools for overall improvement.
Our Polyplast representatives will help you locate any problems your equipment may have, and will then find appropriate solutions to boost its performance.
VERSATILE, HIGH-PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
Polyplast uses different kinds of resins, such as : epoxy, silicon and hot and cold polyurethane. The method consists of mixing products poured into prefabricated molds.
This technique is economical because it uses open, semi-open or closed (injected) molds that can be made from flexible polyurethane resins. The resin molds allow us to save time and money compared to metal molds.
The characteristics of polyurethane :
- Impacts : Polyurethane is a polymer that is highly resistant to impact. It can be used easily as an absorber on machinery or in industry.
- Hardness : many grades of hardness/softness are available. .
- Abrasion : Polyurethane can be used to protect certain parts from premature wear and tear.
- Cold : Polyurethane maintains its properties of resistance and flexibility during winter and in extreme cold. Polyplast has tested products in temperatures as low as -50 degrees (ski bindings).
- Noise : Polyurethane is often used to replace parts that are too noisy.
- Primers : A large number of primers are used to make polyurethane stick to surfaces of all kinds : steel, aluminum, wood, plastic, and urethane.